Terms & Conditions
Our mobile text messages are intended for recipients over the age of 21 and are delivered via US Short Code 96362. You will receive 4 messages per month. Messaging & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, T-Mobile ®, Sprint and Nextel, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, and others in the US. Many international carriers are also supported. The list of international carriers include SaskTel, Microcell Connexions, NorhterTel Mobility, MTS Communication, Telebec, Aliant Mobility, Telus, Virgin Mobile Canada, Bell Mobility, and Rogers. For help, text HELP to 96362, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 952-881-8862. You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending a text message STOP to Short Code 96362 in the US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page applies to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of Mobile CI service.
By signing up on an Online Sign-up Page you (the “subscriber”) are subscribing to distribution list(s) powered by Mobile CI.
To start receiving messages from this subscription, you must verify each contact information you would like to receive messages on. If you do not verify your contact information you will not receive messages.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply. To unsubscribe or change your subscription settings, click on “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message you receive via Mobile CI service.
To report SPAM or abuse or to contact us, click here. Please include the organization name and username of the organization you would like to report.
NOTE: The Mobile CI Service is not intended for children under 13, and Mobile CI does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some Mobile CI users may classify and rate their message content for recipients with 21 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Information Collection and Your Privacy
Your contact information is collected by a Mobile CI user on an opt-in basis and can be collected in two ways: Mobile CI user collects your name, mobile number, IM screen name, and email address when you subscribe to the user’s Online Sign-up Page. Mobile CI user can also collect your mobile number when you text the user’s Mobile Keyword to Mobile CI’s short code. Mobile CI does not expose your direct contact information to Mobile CI users (owners of the Online Sign-up Page or Mobile Keyword) unless we have explicit or implied consent from you. Mobile CI may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances.
- To Provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Mobile CI believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Mobile CI.